< -----POKER GOLD-----: Ladbrokes Poker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Ladbrokes Poker

Starting playing at Ladrokes Poker on the weekend. They have a nice $100 sign up bonus that is 5X contributed raked hands to clear. As well they have a Refer a Friend (FAF) bonus for an extra $50 (use Gold999), which is raked at the same time as the sign up bonus. They also give you an extra $25 for filling out a profile which you can enter after you've completed 200 raked hands. The raked hands can be cleared at any level, therefore a $.01 rake counts towards your 500 raked hands.

I was playing at the $.05/.10 NL beginner tables. I am doing ok, up about $13 playing but more importantly have cleared 300 of my 500 raked hands. I'm playing a lot more pots than I normally would just to finish the 500 contributed raked hands. I figure if I can break about even or up a couple of bucks playing, I will have cleared the 500 RH's and receive the $175 bonus.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

word up homie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home