< -----POKER GOLD-----: MTT World Cup tournament

Saturday, June 17, 2006

MTT World Cup tournament

I decided to play in a $10+1 MTT @ Ladsbroke this morning. I usually never play in tournaments as they usually take too long and I can't commit to 4-5 hrs of play at one time.

This was a $200 added and had 3 minute blinds, so I figured 1hr tops if I made it all the way. I played pretty well, made it to the final table and finished 3rd. A nice little $115 for third.

I'm still waiting for them to give me the $25 bonus for posting my profile. I ended up e-mailing them this morning and they said I didn't have enough content in my profile. I added more junk and resubmitted it. Hopefully I'll get the bonus and can continue playing my 500 raked hands. I was trying to finish the raked hands while rolling over the $25 4 times like their T & C state. If I don't get it this week I'll just have to finish the $500 raked hands and forget about the $25 profile bonus.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger actyper said...

I played that one on Saturday as well. I don't know if it was the same time. I donked out before the final table.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it started at 11:00am Mountain time.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Riverrun said...

I didnt get my profile bonus, I didnt email them though, not worth the hassle.

Blog looks good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home