< -----POKER GOLD-----: PokerSourceOnline

Friday, June 09, 2006

PokerSourceOnline

If you haven't had the opportunity to take a look at this site yet, take a look, it will be worth your time. (click on my link to their site).

This is where I got my start playing online poker. I was fortunate enough to find Pokersourceonline (PSO) early on in my online poker playing days. I started off with the Party Poker Instant Bankroll, which gave me a free $100 to play. If you don't have a Party Poker account, this is a great place to try online poker, risk free.

After I completed the Instant Bankroll through Party Poker, I have never looked back or have had to use any of my own money to play online poker. I have completed another 6 promotions where I have received numerous gifts which include a 500 piece poker chipset, a couple of great poker books, and a ton of PSO points which I have used to increase my bankroll by getting gift certificates from Party Poker.

I used part of my online poker bankroll to help fund my recent Vegas trip. My next goal is to build my bankroll back up for other trips or purchases.

Other great benefits of joining PokerSourceOnline, are the frequent freerolls they offer their members, a poker league, and best of all a great poker community. Their Forum sections are a great place to share information about poker and other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home