< -----POKER GOLD-----: Sometimes an e-mail goes a long way

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sometimes an e-mail goes a long way

I've never been one to complain to company's about things but e-mail sure makes it easy to send a question/comment and surprisingly it usually works.

Three recent e-mails I sent off.

1. To Ladbrokes Poker for the $25 Profile Bonus. One quick message about not receiving it and a quick update by myself and I got the $25 from them. Hopefully the recent e-mail about the RAF will work too.

2. I hadn't played at PartyPoker in a while, and when I logged on recently I noticed that all my PartyPoints were gone. Now that their store has some good stuff in it, I was a little PO. I read their T&C and realized that they expire in 30 days if there is inactivity. Totally my fault but a quick e-mail to them explaining that I didn't realize the they expired and they gave the points back to me.

3. I was drinking some Sleemans beer (which is my new favorite), I was on my second beer when my wife noticed some crud in the bottle. Normally I'd just let it go, but decided to send Sleemans a quick e-mail. To my surprise I got a nice response back from them and they gave me a free case of beer.

So it doesn't hurt to inquire.

6 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Riverrun said...

whats the sleemans email, did you have to show proof of purchase?

I likes me some beer

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The e-mail was basically that I enjoy their beer and then found crud in the bottle situation.
Didn't have to show proof of purchase. They sent me an e-mail and then phoned the house a couple of days later. My wife answered and asked her a couple of questions, like where we purchased it, etc. and the Sleemans rep just said there would be a case of beer waiting for us where we purchased it.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Did you hear anything back from ladbrokes? I haven't gotten any raf payments as well.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Gold999 said...

I've sent them 2 e-mails about the RAF bonus. They never answer my direct question and just say give a generic answer of once you meet the T&C they will release the bonus.

I've met the old T&C that I signed up under. The problem is they changed the T&C since I signed up and it doesn't look like they'll honor the old T&C.

I could send them another e-mail.

Any suggestions?

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger actyper said...

I think I'm going to send them one as well.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Actyper, when you get a response from them, please forward it to my home e-mail. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home