< -----POKER GOLD-----: Titan Poker Promotion (PSO)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Titan Poker Promotion (PSO)

I finally decided to do the Titan Poker promotion (through PSO). They recently lowered the promotional requirements from 3000 Titan pts.to 1500 Titan pts. Along with the 9000 PSO points I received, I am also riding Mike Jackness’s (PSO owner) coattail in 2 WSOP events.

He is entered in 2 events, where he splits his earnings 50/50 between himself and those who sign up for the Titan promotion before June 30, 2006. The first one starts July 7, 2006, a $2500 NL event and the second one is July 14, 2006 a $2000 NL event. He had a similar promotion last year through The Gaming Club (which I did) it was only 1 event and he just made the money. I ended up with an additional 1367 PSO pts.

It is just very cool to follow him through the event to see his progress. I usually follow this through the PSO forum section where their staff will have a post on how he's doing. I also like to read Cardplayer.com to follow poker events.

Good Luck Mike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home