< -----POKER GOLD-----: What no poker?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What no poker?

I finally cleared the Ladbrokes sign up bonus for $100, but unfortunately they changed the T&C for the RAF bonus and I did not recieve it yet. I did send them an e-mail about signing up under the old T&C, so hopefully they'll come through and give it to me and Actyper. The e-mail worked for getting the $25 profile bonus. I added a little more BS content and they gave me the bonus right away.

I've been trying to think of what Site/bonus I would like to do next. I could do a PSO promotion like Pokerroom, Pokershare, or Fulltilt or another site that they don't offer. I haven't done any of the B2B sites yet. I usually sign up quickly if I know that a bonus is only available for a short time and I don't want to miss out on it. Nothing has really caught my eye to get me that excited that I want to sign up at.

Any suggestions for a new sign up are appreciated.

Another reason I have't signed up to any new sites or played any poker the last fews days is because it's been so nice here (+30C). I've spent most of my time outside enjoying the nice summer weather, with lot's of BBQing & lot's of beer. Summer's doesn't last long here, so when it's nice out, a person has to take advantage of it.

2 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Pokerroom = Awesome PSO promo now, but it will take a long time, so I dunno if its a good idea to spend indoors during a nice summer.

Fulltilt - Extremely fast, you can complete it in a few hours.

PokerShare - Ring games are sweet there. Selection is slightly better than ladbrokes. About 6hrs or so to complete

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Sony in car tv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home