< -----POKER GOLD-----: July's Poker

Friday, July 28, 2006

July's Poker

It’s been a bit of a quiet month for me at the poker tables. I’ve played here and there but have also been enjoying the nice summer weather outdoors.

I am trying my first B2B site (Winning365) this month. It’s been a rollercoaster ride but fortunately I’m up close to $500 with the bonus. I’ve only cleared $120 of my possible $500 bonus (just not enough time). I’ve had to play differently on this site compared to say a Party Poker. A lot of these Europeans are very aggressive at the table and I’ve caught them with a few good hands and made them pay.

I recently received a snail mail offer from Pacific Poker with a bonus up to $100. I read a lot of people only received a $20 bonus so I was happy when I got $45. It has a 20x WR, so I have to wager $900 to fulfill the requirement. I’ve decided to challenge myself to try to make this $45 grow to at least $250. We'll see what happens

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home