< -----POKER GOLD-----: Titan free tournament tokens

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Titan free tournament tokens

I received an e-mail from Titan Poker last night and they gave me a couple of free tournament tokens . One is for a Rio SnG and the other is a satellite for a $100,000 final event.

I logged into my account last night to see when the tournaments are and decided to check my account. I found where they had given me the two tokens and to my surprise I also have 3 other tokens, another Rio SnG, a Maui SnG, and another satellite for the $100,000 event. The other three tokens must be from when I signed up and I didn’t realize I had them.

I don’t see how I can use two tokens for the $100,000 event as it looks like there is only one event on Aug 5 with the qualifiers playing the final Aug 6.

Has anyone else received tokens from Titan or have any thoughts on the tournaments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home