< -----POKER GOLD-----: $50 RAF from BetWWTS

Monday, September 18, 2006

$50 RAF from BetWWTS

Based on what I’ve read it doesn’t look like the Steelers bet qualifies as the 1X WR to get the $50 RAF bonus.

This is a quote from another forum

”Just got off chat with BetWWTS again and the RAF bonus will NOT be deposited if your friend bets on the Steelers promotion. Your friend will have to make a seperate 1X deposit wager for the $50 to be deposited in your account. I gave them hell, told them their T&C were misleading, I wouldn't be referring anyone else to their site, etc. etc. and they just apologized and said they would update their T&C.”

I had one friend sign up under me and I still haven’t seen any $ yet, unless they wait until after tonights game (which I doubt). I’ve offered the whole $50 RAF to my friend if he decides he wants to risk wagering $100 of his own $. I don’t think I’ll wager any more on this site (unless the Steelers cover).

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Hopefully I'll be able to get something from them. I have a saved chat conversation from them saying it does qualify. I guess were all waiting for our refund first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home