< -----POKER GOLD-----: Mansion Free Bet

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mansion Free Bet

I learned my first lesson in sports betting. I made the Mansion risk free $1100 bet on Friday but didn’t have my ducks in order to make my hedge bet to lock in a $400+ profit. Now that the line has moved from -4.5 to a pick it’s too late to hedge. All I can do now is hope that Batch has a career game and Pitt can cover.

Do your Homework

One important thing I’ve learned along the way is to read as much as you can when you are gambling & bonus whoring. I learn a lot by reading Blogs by Actyper, Scottwire, Riverrun, (to name a few), and of course the PSO forums. Case in point, I set up my Mansion account through PokerSavvy (an affiliate) and should at least net a $90 profit by signing up through them. These guys are an invaluable source of information, and I appreciate it very much that they share this info. I try to show my appreciation by signing up under them for whatever affiliate or site so at least they may get a bit of a kickback in return. This is no different than signing up to new poker sites through affiliates like PSO. Why wouldn’t you sign up through them and get some free gifts in return…it’s really a no brainer.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger sportspicks said...

Hey I like your site. If you would like to exchange links please let me know.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Scottwire said...

YAY STEELERS

Thanks for the kind words and signing up under my link. It is greatly appreciated. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home