< -----POKER GOLD-----: Mansion Poker update & Player Points

Friday, September 15, 2006

Mansion Poker update & Player Points

I played again at Mansion poker last night, mainly because I am enjoying the site. To my surprise $10.29 USD was released into my account. I read a little bit more on the bonus and it does say that $10 releases for every 60 MCP’s. It’s not the best bonus, but if you’re playing NL then the points come pretty fast. At least you don’t have to clear the full deposit amount bonus, because I never would have done that.

I’ll probably play there some more and maybe even give the Poker Dome Challenge a try.

What to do with all the points?

As most of you know most poker sites have some sort of frequent player point’s scheme. I’ve got points sitting at several sites such as; Party, Paradise, Absolute, William Hill, Pokerroom, & Several VIP points from the B2B sites, to name a few.

Sometimes I feel the need to consolidate my $’s back to Neteller when it’s sitting all over the place at different sites. This is how I feel about all the points I have out there. So I ordered a track suit for my wife from Party, a coffee mug from Absolute. I guess I’ll use the other points up in some tournaments in the coming weeks. I figure I may as well use them or they’ll just go to waste anyway.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Yeah I have the same problem. I just got an email from Golden Palace poker saying I haven't played in over a year and they will be charging me a fee if I don't play? WTF, so I install and login to my account to see if I have any $ in there. 0, but I do have 900 action points. I'll probably dump it all into a freeroll or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home