< -----POKER GOLD-----: Pokerroom & PSO League

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pokerroom & PSO League

I played in my second Sunday Welcome weekly finals at Pokerroom. This time I finished 13th for a $150 + $12 ticket, which I can add to my $100+$8 ticket from a previous tournament. I have a couple of months to use the tickets and hopefully I’ll be able to cash in 1 or both of them.

I’m not a great tournament player but felt pretty good about how I played in both of these. In this one I was sitting in about 10/13 place when I pushed with pocket queens. 1 caller holding AK suited. He made a flush to put me out.

PSO announced a new fall league which will be twice a week for four weeks in October. The extra prizes PSO are throwing in are fantastic!

Here’s a link to the announcement.

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/pokerleague/poker-leagueFall2006.asp

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Congrats! So can you play in a $250 tourney now? I guess you have a decision to make, 1 big tournies or 2 semi big ones. :)

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ash, I didn't know you could combine the tickets.

I'll probably play in 2 semi big ones, probably the Guaranteed $ rather than just the regular tournaments.

I think for the $150, they have a Guaranteed $30,000 on Sat's and a $60,000 on Sun's. The $100 one I think they have daily $20,000.

These will definitely be the biggest I've ever played in. Next to this it's only been a $10,000 freeroll from PSO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home