< -----POKER GOLD-----: Sports Wagers & Poker Play

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sports Wagers & Poker Play

Sports
I played 6 college football games through SIA (I have to rollover $210 on a deposit bonus). I only played about $5-10/game.

I’m not a great sports picker but I picked 5 out of 6 college football games correct:
College
BYU (-28.5) vs Utah State – Win
Arizona St. (+8.5) vs California – Lose
Wake Forest (+2.5) vs Mississippi – Win
LSU (-36.5) vs Tulane – Win
Notre Dame vs Michigan (over) – Win
Louisville vs Kasas St. (under) - Win
NFL
Eagles (-6.5) vs San Fran – Win
Atlanta (-4.5) vs New Orleans - ?

Unfortunately I went 1 for 2 on my picks with Actyper on the BetWWTS $50 RAF bets.

I used this College football site to get some analysis to make my picks. Cfn.scout.com

Poker Play
I received an e-mail from VC poker about a reload bonus & entry into a freeroll, which I think they are giving away several poker chipsets. I decided to make a $50 deposit ($25 bonus) just so I could play in the Sept 30 freeroll. I cleared the bonus no problem making $66 profit; hopefully I can win a chipset now.

I also played in the PokerSavvy Mansion $10+$1 $1000 added tournament on Saturday. I think there were only about 38 people playing. I finished about 23rd. Not a good showing, but the added $ for the amount of players was worth it. I look forward to playing in more tournaments that PokerSavvy hosts.

Played a little at Pokerroom. I had 3 $5 +$.75 SNG tickets I won from the Welcome series SNG's. I busted on my first one and won the second one. ($20 plus a Stage 1 Classic ticket). I played in the stage 1 SNG and finished in fourth. Winner got Stage 2 ticket, 2 & 3 got a Stage 1 ticket back.
I still have 1 more ticket to give this a shot. I think it's four stages, so it is very tough to make the final tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home