< -----POKER GOLD-----: League (event #7) & other play

Thursday, October 26, 2006

League (event #7) & other play

Last night sucked at the tables; here’s a recap of the events.

Eurolinx
I played a little more on Eurolinx (ring games), and didn’t do too well. I’m down around $175 so far after a couple of hours of play. Definitely a different style of play with mostly Europeans playing.

Pokerroom
I used my $100 +8 tournament ticket from Pokerroom for the US Daily tournament. 156 entrants and I ended up finishing in 38th place. I hung around ok, but the whole tournament I never got any cards. Finally went out when I went Allin with A Q o and got called by the SB who had QQ; couldn’t catch an A.
I still have a $150 + $12 ticket; hopefully I’ll have a better result.

Absolute Poker (League event #7)
Once again I played like crap. I think it may have been because of the disappointment in the Pokerroom tournament and my head wasn’t in this tournament. I wasn’t patient enough and ended up in 50th place after I went allin with 99 and unfortunately ran into AA.

I think I’ll take a couple of days off from poker, maybe the weekend too. I think I’ll try to pick some College football games instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home