< -----POKER GOLD-----: PSO League (Event #4)

Monday, October 16, 2006

PSO League (Event #4)

Things went a lot better in event #4 for me, and I finished in 2nd place.

I had some decent hands early and got my chip stack up. I was chip leader for most of the first hour and into the first break. I faired fairly well after the break until the cards went COLD. I was patient and bided my time dropping to around 11th place. Players started getting eliminated and I made the final table. At the final table, I doubled up against Red Diamond twice and was sitting pretty good in about 3rd place. One more eliminated and I was heads up but dominated by over a 2 to 1 chip count. Final I bet about 1/3 of my stack preflop with AD 9H, he called. Hit an A on the flop with 2 diamonds. I pushed the rest of my stack, he called with a 4 6 D. Diamond on the turn, couldn’t catch another diamond for the suckout. I was very happy to make second place and I’m looking forward to Wednesday’s event. I will need to pull off a win to have any chance of finishing in the top 5 overall. 4 more chances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home