< -----POKER GOLD-----: PSO League (Event #5)

Friday, October 20, 2006

PSO League (Event #5)

Event #5 was very uneventful for me. I really wasn’t in the mood for a tournament but decided to play at the last minute anyway.

I think I was overanxious and lost half my chips within the first few hands, but clawed my way back to around 1100 in chips and was just hanging around. I was sitting in the BB when the SB raised on a flop of 9 9 3 two clubs, one spade. I held a 3 K spades. He bet out 300, I knew he had nothing so I called his 300 bet ( I should have re-raised here). Next card I think was like the 2 of spades he bet 300 again I raised him 645 and was all in, thinking he had nothing (and I was right). River is an 8 of spade’s, he turns over his A 5 of spades to take down the pot….Brutal

I ended up finishing in 50th place. There are three more events to go and I need a win and another good finish to have any chance of finishing in the top five overall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home