< -----POKER GOLD-----: My week of play

Monday, November 06, 2006

My week of play

Eurolinx
What a rollercoaster ride at Eurolinx. I was down $650 trying to clear the $250 signup bonus, had a couple of good runs and am up $175 with the bonus. So I actually lost $75 playing, but am glad to get most of my money back. I am now clearing the $200 OCTOBER bonus. I’m basically even playing with about 30 FPP’s to go to. I was 3 tabling for quite a while on the weekend just to clear the bonus. I’m undecided whether I’ll try to clear the $100 NOVEMBER bonus. I don’t know if my stomach can handle the ride!

I’ve changed my play on that site. I’ve decided to not raise too much pre-flop because these guys are calling with anything and when you don’t hit they’re pounding it with their 6 – 9 o. So I’m playing more of a post flop game and it’s worked in my favor a lot of the time.

Pacific Poker
I played in the $10+$1 PokerSavvy $500 guaranteed tournament on Sunday. I think there were only about 11 people signed up for this, so the overlay was great. Unfortunately I stunk it up and finished around 8th. I didn’t think there would be many people playing with Pacific banning US players.

Booyapoker
I played in the $5+$.50 CPT tournament on Sunday. Once again I stunk it up and finished at the back of the field. Like the Pacific tournament there were not many people signed up for this.
I think I’ll try this again, as well as the Hockey ticket tournaments.

I have to decide if I should join the Poker night in Canada league. I’ve missed the first two events, so I’m behind the eight ball on this one. Any thoughts if I should play in this league?

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLAY IT!!!!!

I mean don't so I have a better chance at winning ;)

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you turned it around on Eurolinx. I finished the OCT reload up $800 after the bonus. Clearing the NOV one now. I think its screwing up my other play though, I put everybody on bluffs and crap.

I can send you the scoring spreadsheet so you can decide if its worth it to play it or not.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll probably see you guys at the tables tonight. I enjoyed the PSO league a lot, and I could use practice in tournament play...even though I'll get schooled again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home