< -----POKER GOLD-----: Weekend Play

Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend Play

It was a descent weekend at the tables. I played at three different poker sites; here’s the recap.

Pokerroom
I finally used my $150+$12 ticket in the Euro Grand Prix on Saturday. I lost half my chips in the first three hands but struggled along. Then I doubled up 3 times in a row and found myself in 5th place with about 45 people left out of the 191 that started. I lost a few hands when we were down to 25 left. Blinds were getting big; I went allin with an AK and had one caller with A9o. And of course he hit’s his 9 on the flop to take me out. Had I won that hand I would have been in excellent shape to finish top 10.
I made $286 for my 25th place finish.

PartyPoker
Finished clearing the November reload; up $148 which includes the $75 bonus.

William Hill
I got in my 5 hrs of play and finished up $67, which includes the $47.50 bonus

So overall it was a profitable weekend and I am pretty happy with my play.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home