< -----POKER GOLD-----: Crosscheck Poker League

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Crosscheck Poker League

In the last couple of newsletters sent out by BooyaPoker, they have talked about a poker league that is trying get started by http://crosscheckpoker.com. They need 9 players minimum per night for it to go. The first two events just fell short (8) players, so the league hasn't officially started yet.

Here are a few details:
Dates for December: Monday & Wednesday @ 10:00pm EST
Buyin: $2+$.20 (I think there are rebuys)
Prizes: normal payout plus Booya shirts & hats for winners in December (donated by BooyaPoker) & starting in January they are supposed to have Hockey Jerseys, NHL poker chipsets, and cash for league winners.

Hopefully I'll see you at the tables on Wednesday night.

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good, thanks for the headsup. I think I'll play weds, mon is usually my day off! :)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why am I logged in under "big"?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Riverrun said...

I will try to make it, weds. and mons. are my worst days for making time for poker. 10pm is a little late too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home