< -----POKER GOLD-----: Help picking a new site

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Help picking a new site

I don't really have any bonuses to clear right now except for my stacked Paradise bonus.So I'm looking for a new room, with a good promo offer, to sign up to either through PSO or Savvy. (or another affiliate if anyone knows of another good one)
Completed:
Absolute
Paradise
Party
Pacific
Titan
Mansion
Pokerroom
Pokerrewards
Gaming Club

I'm sick of taking bad beats at Paradise. I've lost around 1K the last month there. Just no frickin luck. Down around 2K overall in the same time period. I think mainly from moving up in limits to 200NL, along with the bad beats and no luck at the tables.

I think I'm going to have to start bankroll building again. Doing a promo offer and grinding out some bonuses.

Do you have suggestions of what promo's/poker sitesYOU would do and from what affiliate. I'm thinking of Full Tilt or Poker.com.

As always your wisdom is greatly appreciated:)

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger actyper said...

FullTilt through PSO is extremely easy. Should only take a few hours at the most.

I would do Poker.com just to qualify in some of their tournaments that they through around. I've barely played any cash games there at all.

All my cash games this month have been on cryptos. Rakeback + bonus is the key. I play $200NL 6max mostly, but also some 3/6limit. LAG style is the key. I'm pretty much raising on the button with most hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home