< -----POKER GOLD-----: Interpoker Part 2

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Interpoker Part 2

I played for about an hour last night on Interpoker. I took another bad beat about my third hand in when I hit 3 jacks with an A kicker only to get outdrawn to a strait, and was down around $60.

I then decided to play 2 tables and was fortunate enough to get on a table with a total donk. He was in almost every hand and would call large bets with not much. He must have reloaded 4 times in about ½ hour. I quickly made my $60 back and another $90 profit in that 1/2 hour, mostly from him.
It’s just too bad he left the table so soon after I joined; but I will be looking for him in the future.

I'm finally back in the black trying to clear this bonus and I'm feeling a little better about my game the last couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home