< -----POKER GOLD-----: Interpoker

Monday, January 15, 2007

Interpoker

What a ride at Interpoker over the past few days. Started off last Wednesday night after hopefully signing up for rakeback (thanks Actyper for the heads up on this one). By Friday night I was down $450 playing 200NL (6max). I decided to drop down to NL100 full ring yesterday and was able to get $400 back.

I was trying to figure out what the difference was and came up with this.

1. I took several bad beats on my down swing. 3 sets were taken down on the river, along with a couple of AA KK getting cracked.
2. I think I was playing too many weak starting hands at the 6 max tables.
3. I was more patient playing the full ring table
4. The day of week & time were different. I think I was playing against a bunch of Bonus Whores during my evening games and yesterday during the day I was playing against a bunch of Europeans.

The bonus (MPP's)don't clear as fast at the 100NL table, but I think I will stay here to clear the rest of the bonus. I guess I just feel a little more comfortable at this level right now. I will also try to get in more hands Sat & Sun during the day.

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Don't worry, I lost almost $800 in a session 4tabling 1/2nl 6max on inter saturday afternoon. I got stacked twice with sets.

What are the weak hands that you think you are playing?

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably K 10o, A 10o, Q 10, A rag,

The other thing is that I know these guys are chasing the strait or flush draw and even with a large bet they seem to call until the end. And when they hit it on the river, I just haven't been able to lay down my set.

I've tightened up quite a bit the last two days.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Yeah those hands are crap, except AT is still ok once in a while. Cause others play A rag. Hands like 97, T8, J9 are crappy hands that I love to play in position. Especially sooted. Even to a raise on the button, I'll play them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home