< -----POKER GOLD-----: Tournament update

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tournament update

Interpoker 10K - probably one of my worst tournaments I've ever played. I lasted all of about 7 minutes. One guy was raising every hand. I'm sitting with KJo in the BB. Of course he raises preflop, I call his raise. Flop is Jxx and he bets the pot, I decide to go all in. Of course he actually has a hand with AJ and I'm out.

PartyPoker 10K - I played much better in this one. I ended up finishing 67/428 for $30. Ended up being an all in fest later in the tourney. I lost the coin flip I was allin on.

Last chance on March 22 for the Paradise Cruise for 2. It looks like all or nothing in this one, so I plan on playing it aggressively.

March Madness starts tonight. I plan on playing a few games throughout the tournament. I also entered a free NCAA bracket tournament through Linesmaker.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Curatio said...

I managed to qualify for the cruise tourney, too. See you there, and best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home