< -----POKER GOLD-----: Tournaments

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tournaments

Paradise
Well I qualified for the Paradise cruise for 2 tournament by finishing in the top 25 in last Thursdays qualifier. 75 players will be in the main event on March 22. I played pretty good in this tournament, hopefully I'll play even better in the final.

Interpoker
Tomorrow is the $10K raketherake freeroll at Interpoker. Qualify by earning 1500MPPs in the previous month.

PartyPoker
Tomorrow is also the PartyPoker 10K Bahamas trip MTT which you qualify by gaining 100 Party points last week. It's sweet when it coincides with the reload I was doing anyway.

I need some luck, I still haven't won a MTT yet. Hopefuly one of these three will be my first.:)

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Good luck in the paradise freeroll, 1 in 75 is pretty good odds for the trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home