< -----POKER GOLD-----: Uranium

Friday, April 13, 2007

Uranium

I haven’t had a post on the stock market lately, so I thought it would be a good time to talk about the market.

If you follow the market at all, you will be aware that Uranium stocks have been on a tear the last couple of years. I currently only own one uranium stock Urasia (UUU) which just got bought out by SXR Uranium One.

I think that uranium stocks will continue to go higher as the price per pound escalates:
1. An imbalance of production vs. consumption rate
2. It just takes so long for companies to get actual production.
3. More reactors are coming on board over the next several years world wide.

I think that SXR is still a great buy at these levels. I am looking for another uranium stock to purchase. I would be looking for companies who are close to production.

Overall I’m not sure where the market is going. A lot of people are talking about a correction and possible recession in the US. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Riverrun said...

It was a very tough final 3 with you there! I was just glad you were to my left. :) The comment on my blog about a tough field was definitly directed at you and a couple others. That was the longest final 3 in the few times I've made it that far. Great work and your looking good to take down a top 3 prize.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home