< -----POKER GOLD-----: Contests (Part 1 of 3)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Contests (Part 1 of 3)

Have you ever noticed the huge amount of contests out there? Everyone has a contest going and it has grown much like poker has.

I started entering contests about a year ago when a lady I work with started talking about all the contests she enters and what she has won. Over the past 3 years, she’s won about 38K worth of stuff. Yes, you read that correctly 38K. Everything from trips, electronic equipment, and tons of smaller prizes.

So far I’ve won about 1K worth of stuff. My biggest win was in last years NHL playoffs where I won Oilers gold tickets worth $450. I’ve won concert tickets, movie passes, DVD’s, etc. I'm still waiting for the first BIG win, hopefully it will come soon.

In part 2, I will discuss where to find these contests.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Nice, I used to be a contest junkie myself! No crazy wins myself yet either.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Gold999 said...

I figured why not try it, if she was winning all the time. Then when I won the Oiler playoff tickets that got me excited about it. Now I spend about 15-20 minutes a night entering contests.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home