< -----POKER GOLD-----: Paradise

Monday, May 28, 2007

Paradise

I received an e-mail from Paradise giving me a free $20 the first time I transferred some $ and sat at a table. I figured why not it’s a free $20; but thought I wouldn’t play much now as the bonus really sucks, as they just moved to the Boss Network. (100FPP’s/$5 contributed)I still had $395 of uncleared bonus that won't be cleared now.

But I decided to play for a little while to check out the new software; and couldn’t believe what kind of donks I was playing against. I played for a total of about 1 ½ hrs at different 50NL tables and different times over the weekend. I ended up making another $100 with no really big pots just players calling down nearly every hand.

I was going to withdraw my $, but now I’m thinking I might just leave some there to play with. They also have a few interesting MTT’s going on, so I might try to qualify for them.

You might want to check your e-mails to see if they've given you some free $!

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they gave me like $5 or $10...haven't played at dise over a year now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home