< -----POKER GOLD-----: PSO League

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

PSO League

I just received 80,000 ($800) PSO points for finishing 2nd overall in the spring league. This is by far my biggest cash to date playing online poker. I feel very lucky to have finished in 2nd spot because the caliber of players in this league is exceptional. I have learned a lot from playing against other PSO members and look forward to playing in the next league.

Thank you PSO for organizing the league and for adding such generous prizes for the various winners!

6 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Congrats! You played very well. Gift certificates or reinvest to your roll?

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ash, I will reinvest about half in my roll, and I'm going to take the other half to Vegas in August.:)

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Hey when are you going? I'm booking for civic long weekend. I balked and missed out on a cheaper package last week, but will prob book something by this week.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aug 9-12. Cheap airfare ($307) and cheap accomodations ($150 US)at Paris.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger actyper said...

very nice. Ended up booking Aug 3-6

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger actyper said...

For the wife. Cheap show tickets, score!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/summerofcirque?tm_link=tm_home_f7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home