< -----POKER GOLD-----: European WSOP

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

European WSOP

I just read recently that there will be a European WSOP (EWSOP) in Sept in London. I've never put any effort into winning a seat for the WSOP but I think I may try to win a seat in the European one.

I've played in a few more tournaments lately (I normally just play cash games) and I've quite enjoyed them. I'm not sure what site(s) will be the easiest to qualify for the EWSOP but did notice Titan had some sattelites for it. I have a few $'s in Titan anyway so I may just use them for this purpose.

Anyone trying any other sites to qualify for the EWSOP

On another note, I just can't withdraw my $ from the new Paradise site. Not because I can't but because it's just been so +EV playing there. What a difference from playing some of the rock gardens like Fulltilt or UB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home