< -----POKER GOLD-----: Stud

Monday, June 11, 2007

Stud

I was going to play a little Holdem on Paradise yesterday. I sat down at a table and got dealt my first hand and I’m like “why am I getting so many cards”. Damn, I sat down at a Stud table. I’ve never really played Stud online before; but decided to play for a while. It was actually a nice change of pace from Holdem even though I donked away my $50 buyin. I might actually have to read up on how to play Stud (properly) and play it every so often when I want to play something other than Texas Holdem.

I finally opened a Click2pay account so I could deposit at InterPoker. I’m hoping with Click2pay & Moneybookers, I should be able to deposit at the sites I regularly play at.

I’m still looking at ways to qualify for the EWSOP (European)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home