< -----POKER GOLD-----: PSO Promo's

Monday, September 03, 2007

PSO Promo's

It's been a while since I've checked out all the new promotions at PSO. They have added a lot of sites over the past few months.

I now have the following I can do:
Caker
Carbon
Dream
Gnuf
Hollywood
VegasPoker247
Wingows

I did go back a read a few posts about the different sites. The one thing I've learned from doing promotions is to read what others are saying about the site. How hard is the promo? What is the optimum deposit bonus? How is the traffic? Are there other perks when signing up (freerolls etc). Before I start any of these I'll be sure to read as much as I can before I sign up.

I looked a two sites today Wingows & Carbon. Wingows looks easy to clear but the traffic is sparse. If it's that sparse I think you want to get in and get out in case they don't survive (thoughts from others?) Carbon looks interesting in that they have lot's of freerolls ranging from 1K to 50K. So when clearing the bonus I think you'll want to make sure you do it when you can take advantage of these freerolls. I've decided to wait on this one until I know I can take full advantage of them.

Your thoughts on any of these sites is appreciated.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Cake
- never did promo, on rb. Players are baad. I like this site, good mtts.
Carbon
- ok players, freerolls are good. Bonus is hard/long to clear. They always have reloads to get you into the freerolls as well.
Dream
- when I did it, promo took a long time to clear.
Gnuf
- easy promo, garbage prima players
Hollywood
- average time to complete. Never been that big of a fan of ongame
VegasPoker247
- not sure how long promo takes. A lot of people playing absolute these days. If they have a connected Bad beat jackpot, I would play on there.
Wingows
- very easy hit and run. There were times though when i had to play 0.25/0.50NL as it was the only thing going.

For cake and vp247, I would take rakeback over the promos unless you already have absolute rakeback.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home