< -----POKER GOLD-----: Oct poker results & other things

Monday, November 05, 2007

Oct poker results & other things

October started off very bad, I was down about $900 after the first week. This was a combination of some bad beats and going on tilt at $200NL & $500NL. I took a step back and started playing 100NL again and recouped the $900 plus a small profit for the month.

I played pretty much just at Interpoker & Paradise. Paradise has been really good to me. Not only have I won at their site (bad players) but I was also getting 25% rakeback along with their crappy bonus. I also received my chipset and they've had a couple of private freerolls that I've played in. I haven't played at Paradise in Nov yet, as they haven't offered me the rakeback offer again. They are offering cash back on FPP's and supposed to open a store in early 2008. I hope they do as I have almost 10K FPP's to use (even after the Euro conversion they did). They've been saying they would open a store for a long time, so who knows if it will happen.

I still haven't signed up for any new promo's through PSO & I've only manged to play in one league event. I think I'm getting a little bored with poker, plus I'v just been busy doing other things. I have been doing more sports wagering; playing both the NFL and CFB. I'm down a bit, but it has been fun and a nice change of pace.

On the contest front I did have 4 small wins. Movie passes ($25), Football tickets/Jersy, etc ($400), Concert tickets ($440), Cdn tire gift card ($10). I'm still waiting to win a trip or something really big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home