< -----POKER GOLD-----: Finally

Monday, February 04, 2008

Finally

I finally got my first MTT win on Saturday! It was in the PSO winter league event on PokerStars. I played ok, I made a couple of errors early on, but I was lucky enough to win most of the races I needed to. I was more excited about winning than the actual $ won.

I guess I’m going to have to try to play in more of these events now to see if I can come close in the overall standings. So far I have a 1st and a 7th place finish. I think it will take 5 top 5 finishes to finish in the top 3 overall.

Not sure if I should count this as part of my 2008 goal(s) of winning an MTT, as I wanted it to be a tournament with over 100 players (this had 44 players). But considering it was against some really good PSO’ers I might count it.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Congrats on getting that huge monkey off your back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home