< -----POKER GOLD-----: March Review

Monday, March 31, 2008

March Review

March started off how February ended….horrendous. But I was able to let the “tilt factor” go and ended up having a positive month.

Hollywood Poker – I was down about $300 early in the month clearing a bonus (tilt factor). I finished 2/104 players in a $5.50 Canadian poker night tournament. ($104+$25 bounty on Yancy Arias). +13 for the month.

Carbon Poker – finished the PSO promo and had success playing at the site. Finished 28/2250 in yesterday’s $50K freeroll for a $300 cash. I went out on AKs vs. pocket
10’s, couldn’t catch an A or K. Had I won that race I would have been about 12th with 27 players to go. +660

William Hill – started rakeback and their sweet 5hr bonus. +168

Summery +$841

I played in a few more MTT’s than I usually do, mainly on Carbon and Hollywood. I also played in a few SNG’s; which I never do. I played way less cash game hands this month.

April – still have some bonus to clear on Carbon and then I’ll probably start rakeback on a Boss site. I will also do the monthly William Hill bonus.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Nice, looks like you're starting to put together some good tourney results!

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ovutojexer.wtcsites.com/equgowe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home