< -----POKER GOLD-----: Weekend of Tourney’s

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend of Tourney’s

I decided to take a break from ring games this past weekend and instead play in a few free tournaments.

Saturday
Hollywood Poker (James Woods Celebrity Invitational) – free ticket from points
“I want to congratulate you on winning a Celebrity Bounty by knocking Kato Kaelin out of the Michael Woods Celebrity Invitational on Saturday afternoon! If you check your account, you will notice that I have already credited $25 cash.” Woot this was kind of sweet!

Cake $500 New player freeroll – finished about 19th +$4.00
Carbon $2k Freeroll – finished about 40th +$5.00

Sunday
Carbon 10K Freeroll – finished 31/1109, +$50. Played really well in this one, just went card dead near the end.
Party – I cashed in my points because they now deducted your points after only 2 wks of inactivity (stupid). I cashed them in for $10 cash, $6 SNG ticket, $3-300K qualifier ticket. I played the SNG and finished 5th no cash. I’ll play the 300K qualifier at the end of the month.

Summary +$84 which isn’t that much, but at least I didn’t lose a bunch of my own $ and I gained some more tournament experience.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeet!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger actyper said...

Going to be down there around the 6th of Aug. I believe riverrun is going the week before. Let me know if you end up going the same time. Still trying to go for the ME, have to get in first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home