< -----POKER GOLD-----: Help with Rakeback

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Help with Rakeback

After completing many (15) promo’s through PSO, I’ve finally come to the conclusion that rakeback should be a big part of one’s strategy if you are going to keep playing long term at a site. I’ve been doing some reading online trying to decide what site(s)/networks I want to keep playing at and what rakeback provider I want to go with. PSO is kind of out of the question as I’ve done promo’s at most of the sites they offer. I have my Crypto sites with raketherake, and I am very happy with them.
I guess I’m looking for reputable rakeback site(s). The only real difference I see between the providers, is the EXTRAS they give back to their customers in way of special promotions (Freerolls, etc).

I would like to have about 3 or 4 rakeback deals going, so I have some options as to where I want to play and to maximize Bonus(s) + Rakeback.


Here’s what I’ve come up with so far.
Sites/networks

Crypto – already have William Hill & Interpoker. (RaketheRake)

Boss - all Boss sites are at 30% rakeback, however the bonus clears at different rates via which rakeback provider you go with. ie. RaketheRake - Poker Heaven clears at €10/€75 rake but they also give you a free gift, in my case a portable DVD player based on what I think I would rake over allotted period of time. Raketracker clears Poker Heaven at €10/ €50 rake with no other freebee.

Cake network – I kind of screwed myself with this one as I have a regular Cake account and was planning on doing RedStar as rakeback; but RedStar is not accepting CDN/US players under rakeback anymore.

Are there any other sites/networks you would suggest getting rakeback at?

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Other sites you can try are

Betfair
Microgaming (Purple Lounge for me)
Merge (Carbon for me)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home