< -----POKER GOLD-----: April Recap

Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Recap

April was a bit of an unusual month for me...less cash games and more MTT's. I did ok with the cash games up and down for the month and absolutely horrible in the MTT's.

Cash Games (mainly 100Nl with some 200NL & 400NL)
Cake +558
Carbon +45
Hollywood -495
PokerStars +132
William Hill +390
Total +630

MTT's - I had a bit of an MTT marathon last weekend where I played in the following
Hollywood - 5K freeroll
Hollywood - PSO 1K freeroll
Hollywood - $10+1 James Woods Invitational
Hollywood - $3 Turbo
Absolute - 2K PSO freeroll
Pokerstars - 2 league events
William Hill - 3K RTR freeroll

I had ZERO CASHES in the MTT's that I played in April. Very dissapointed in my play.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a nice blog. Good Information and well structured I am impressed.

Check this website where you can Own a Word free on http://www.india-dictionary.com.

The first 9999 words are free

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Riverrun said...

Thanks for the link up!

You April looked alot better than mine...I was in the negative for cash results for the first time in forever. Are you playing in any of the league events?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger actyper said...

wtf, india-dictionary. "own a word"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home