< -----POKER GOLD-----: PokerStars FPP’s

Thursday, May 29, 2008

PokerStars FPP’s

I've been playing mainly on PokerStars this past week. I’ve accumulated about 7500 FPP’s over the past few months and have been thinking about what to use them for. I’m not sure what the best value is for using them. (any thoughts?)
I don’t want any Stars clothing, so I’ve decided to play in some FPP tournaments. I’ve been playing in the 210 FPP 20 entry SNG….top 6 win $11 entry into the Sunday 100K. It’s not very hard to to finish in the top 6 in these, as opposed to the 70 FPP SNG where the winner gets the same $11 entry. I’ve been un-registering from the tournament and accumulating T$’s.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger actyper said...

I would definately use them on the turbo takedown tourney/sats

 
At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

use them for sats into the 200 guaranteed wsop pkgs (6-15-08)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home