< -----POKER GOLD-----: What a lousy start to May

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

What a lousy start to May

May has started off like February did...horrendous. Hands aren't holding up playing against calling stations. I'm down 3 buyins playing 200NL.

2 big hands killed me last night. AA getting cracked by 6 9o, I thought I was raising enough too...donk hit's his second pair on the turn. Seems these Europeans hit anything on the flop and stay in the hand until the end.
Then my QQ gets cracked, not by the guy with 22 (who hit his set on the flop) but buy a donk holding k 5o.
Flop 2, 5, 10 rainbow
Turn 10
River 5

Again big bets all the way through the hand. I don't mind losing to the guy who hit his set, but the other dude who kept calling huge raises?????

Then I just went on tilt...good thing I had no more money sitting in my Stars account.

I think I'm going to take a couple of weeks off...I think it might take me that long to lose the TILT factor after last night (:

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here, Stars raped me this past sunday, not a good start for May

 

Post a Comment

<< Home